Relocation, mergers, and growth can require substantial and complex changes to your IT infrastructure. We’ll provide the expert support you need, carefully managing your relocation to ensure everything works smoothly from day one of your move.
Planning your IT Relocation
- Evaluating & planning business technology requirements for your new office
- Assessing available connectivity resources – and identify restrictions your new Landlord may impose
- Creating a resilient Business Continuity Plan to safeguard your valuable data and information
- How to organise a technology move – from packing tips to order of migration
- Creating & effectively using a Business Technology Test Plan to ensure everything is working on that all-important first day in your new office
Your IT and Communications systems are central to you being able to operate efficiently.
Your IT & Telecoms infrastructure is the the lifeblood of your company. If your systems aren’t working and your phones aren’t ringing in your new office then you can’t operate. It cannot be overstated that getting this aspect of your office move wrong (ie delays and downtime) can have dire operational and financial consequences for your business.
Experience shows that:
- you can never start the process early enough
- the lead times are often longer than many companies imagine
Call us today on 01 5241155